Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nikki & Josh- Engagements


There are so many great things to say about this couple. I think so many of us were waiting for this moment to come and now that it finally has, everyone is so EXCITED!!!
And I mean every person that knows these two.

Let me just give you a little background info on these two...
Josh & Nikki have been together for 8 years! Can you believe that? Just like any relationship they've had their ups and downs, and have grown so much stronger together..... and then just when nobody was expecting it he asked her to marry him on the golden gate bridge on her birthday. How cute is that?

I couldn't be happier for these two. They deserve happiness more than any other two I know.
We love you both so much and are so happy for this marriage to happen.
Congrats you two!






























No comments:

Post a Comment