Monday, July 11, 2011

Ben Seniors

So just a little background to those of you that don't know me. Half of my family lives in
Tennessee, and the rest of us are in Utah.
My parents and handsome little brother came out this summer and since I won't be out to Tennessee until he graduates, it seemed like a good time to take pictures.
They turned out so great! He has gone from the cutest little boy, to a handsome man! It is still hard for me to believe. But I hope you all like the pictures!



















4 comments:

  1. Love them! He is a handsome man. I still remember him at 1: "Leek, Denni, leek."

    ReplyDelete
  2. no freaking way! this is BEN?! um, i think i missed something because he grew up! super handsome, can't believe he's not still running around in pull ups, saying he'll marry me some day. or was that me? I always feel like doing teenage boys is one of the hardest photos, because they seems to be all awkward. so kudos for you and Ben for making some spanking great senior pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm ya... He is HUGE huh?! Ha ha ha I know, doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago? It's crazy! But thank you so much! You are always so sweet!

      Delete