Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Landon and Vanessa


Oh Landon....There are too many things that I could say about this boy. We grew up in California together and he is one crazy kid! We have been on many adventures together, and with our families. I am so happy for him and he definitely got one beautiful bride! Vanessa is the most sweet lady I have probably ever met. She is just always beaming with happiness and is so nice and welcoming to everyone she meets.
I feel so lucky and blessed to have friends like the ones in this family. We made the trip in October for Landon's homecoming from Alabama, and we were so blessed to be able to go up again so soon! My family came out from Tennessee to be able to be there as well! It was quite the adventure for all of us.
I am SO so happy for you Landon and Vanessa. We love you both and I wish you both an eternity of happiness together.

On a side note:
We weren't the hired photographer, but it was nice to enjoy all the festivities at one of my good friend's wedding.
...And we got some amazing photos and I felt the need to share a couple of them.


LV3



LV5



LV2


I can't even tell you how much I love this next photo. You can just see how much he adores her and it gives me chills!


LV4



LV8



LV7



LV9



LV6



LV1

1 comment: