Thursday, November 3, 2011

[{Sam & Keri}] - Engagements

Oh my goodness I just absolutely love these two! They are completely, absolutely, and irrevocably in love. I mean LOVE that you can see and feel and just know.
These two were made for each other hands down.
Keri is such an amazing person and Sam just completes this perfect-ness they have.
I was so excited to do these engagements with them.
Keri and I had been talking about these for a while and she wanted to
incorporate some fun props and I think they turned out
so so so cute!
Man, I just can't wait for their wedding!
Congrats you two! March can't come soon enough!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all the places you go to take pictures. They're so pretty. And, I love her ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni :) I love it too! He did an amazing job didn't he?!

    ReplyDelete