Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{David and Morgan} - Engagements

Oh. My. Goodness.
These two are absolutely perfect for each other.
I have known Morgan for years and years, seriously though we went to elementary school together!
So when she asked if we would do her photography I was BEYOND thrilled!
She is just such an amazing person and I can't think of anyone better to complete her than David.
It was so fun going out and doing these photos,
these two are full of energy and excitement and would NOT stop laughing! 
I just can't wait for their February wedding.
Congrats you two, and may your happiness together be everlasting!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. they are great! you did an wonderful job of their pictures! can't wait to see their wedding pictures! and ME in them too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait either! It is going to be SO fun!! :) And it will be great to see you again! It has been WAY too long!

      Delete