Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{Kels and Guy} Bountiful Wedding

So ummm yeah,  this wedding was pretty much amazing. 
I am probably a teensy bit biased though since it was my little sis and all.
It was great though. 
It was a lot of fun and the feeling throughout the day was incredible.
These two deserve each other more than any other two I know.
.....And I am 
SO
 happy to have an awesome brother in law!
Congrats you two!
 Hope your eternity together is amazing :)

Photobucket
Guy was the first person to shake the new Mrs. Gibbons hand and welcome her to the family
Ha ha I love these two crazies...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Ben. He turns to me and says," Take a picture of my eye."
This is the result of our conversation.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! :) I'm sad I'm not in anyone of them since I forgot to have people take pictures of me with my camera too. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( Dang! You should have asked me to take one for you!

      Delete
  2. they have such great taste. as awesome as the bridals were, these were even better! so happy for them both!

    ReplyDelete